First of all, make sure you've linked your child's Google account:
1. On your Safe Lagoon parent app — open the menu on the left hand side;
2. Tap on Google Link setup;
3. Next to your child's profile — toggle ON
4. And then set up the Google link (you need your child's email and password).
😃 You need to link your child's Google account to the app — otherwise you will see your own history.
After you do that, lets check that Google is set up correctly:
1. Open https://myactivity.google.com/ and make sure you are signed in with your child's Google account;
2. Open https://myactivity.google.com/activitycontrols/youtube make sure that Youtube history is on;
3. Open https://myactivity.google.com/more-activity and select Web and app Activity. Make sure it is on.
🥳 After that you should be able to see the YouTube history on the Internet tab in your parental app.